Click on a product or product group on the left of this screen to view details
General Office Productivity
What is this?
Chart Manager allows you to add standard and user customisable graphs and reports to any
Sql Server based database application.
Any organisation with a need to provide users with powerful and flexible charting solutions.
What is this?
The Manual Manager is an all in one software package that aids the development,
management (and administration), deployment and user access to a range of corporate
business documents including for example Policies, Procedures and Guidelines.
The Manual Manager aids the development of documentation by:
* Providing a streamlined “template” based tool for users to create documents that can be
converted into intelligent web based documents;
* Use common Microsoft Word functions to generate documents; and
* Provides an environment where historical information/documents are easily accessible.
The Manual Manager aids management and administration of documentation by:
* Putting the power of document creation in the hands of the line manager (and support staff)
responsible for oversighting implementation of the document;
* Attaching review dates to individual documents to ensure that currency and credibility is
maintained; ? Fully Integrated Security modules to protect integrity of manual entries
* Providing an approval process before documents are published;
* Attaching “workflow” to individual documents to ensure that reminders are provided to
those officers responsible for managing document reviews; and
* Provides for Multiple Manuals in a single system.
The Manual Manager aids deployment of documentation by:
* Putting the power of document publication in the hands of the line manager (and support
staff) responsible for oversighting implementation of the document;
* Empowers the line manager (or their delegate) to be responsive to urgent changes (without
the need to engage third parties who may not have the same motivation to address policy
and or procedure issues); and
* 100% HTML Viewer (i.e. does not require Plug-ins or Add–ons)
The Manual Manager aids user access to documentation by:
* Making documentation available in a common web based environment;
* Providing powerful search and retrieval techniques to access documentation (including a
“What’s New” function); and
* Automatic detection of “Dead Links” to external sources.
What is this?
Templates enable documents to be generated and managed in a consistant and organised
approach using a standard format for the Microsoft Word and Excel environments via
How do they work?
* A template menu icon is added to the toolbar / ribbon;
* The menu displays the available templates;
* Each template will display a dialog box prompting the entry of information, which can be
defined either as required or optional;
* Pressing Ok will then generate a document based on the template and information entered;
* To change the document the dialog box is again displayed;
* The template can be changed and documents based on older versions of the template are
* Information can also be collected to be used for searching in a document management
Our friendly and enthuisiastic team provide
dependable, affordable and smart software to
meet your specific needs
Hillcrest Computer Services